CMS Hasche Sigle can again look back on a successful year in which it continued to grow. To
start the new year the law firm has appointed eight new partners. This increases the total number
of partners to 194 with effect from 1 January 2009.
Cornelius Brandi, managing partner: "I am very glad to be able to welcome new partners at the
beginning of this year. They have proved themselves as experts in their respective fields and
therefore also as an asset for our clients." The intention of the law firm in making the
appointments was not just to further develop their respective departments but also to emphasise
that CMS Hasche Sigle is an attractive opportunity for young lawyers. "Our steady position in the
Top Ten most popular employers in Germany has been justly earned," said Brandi.
The new partners appointed are:
- Richard Mitterhuber, Munich, Corporate
- Kai Neuhaus, Brussels, Competition
- Jesko Nobiling, Berlin, Tax
- Dr Björn Otto, Cologne, Individual and Collective Employment Law, Service Contracts
- Dr Markus Pfaff, Frankfurt, Banking, Stock Exchange and Capital Markets)
- Claus Thiery, Munich, Litigation and Arbitration
- Dr Stefan Voß, Stuttgart, Real Estate, Construction, Environment
- Dr Heiko Wiechers, Stuttgart, Corporate
Seven partners were already associates at CMS Hasche Sigle. Dr Markus Pfaff on the other hand
came from Freshfields at the end of last year and now reinforces the project financing department
and strenghtens the practice giving advice to creditors.
Tel.: +49 30 / 20360 1207